The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organisation requires the services of a qualified individual at its Durban Regional Office on a Four (4) Month Fixed-Term Contract for the position of:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
JUNIOR OFFICER ARCHIVE SERVICES T.A.S.K GRADE 8
Main Purpose of Role: To provide an effective and efficient Archive service to the RAF
Key Performance Areas
- Provide Data capturing services.
- Render administrative responsibilities
- Ensure implementation and adherence to policies and procedures
- Check that all details on files are correct by using the claims viewing system.
- Drawing reports (Data capture, Status received and files in Audit).Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 6 (National Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Records Management/Office Administration related qualification to discipline
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in Administrative/Records/Mailroom environment Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal Mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing ability
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures
- Basic understanding of the RAF Remuneration
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position isR270 525.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience
Closing date: 11 February 2020
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Applications can be forwarded for attention to the recruitment officer AT: Durbantemps@raf.co.za or hand delivered at the 12th Floor Embassy Building, 199 Anton Lembede Street (Smith Street), Durban.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pagesThe Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB: It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.