Table of Contents
IStore Mall Of Africa | Assistant Store Manager X2
iStore is the home of everything Apple, and Africa’s largest Apple Premium Reseller. With a retail footprint of more than 30 physical and online stores across Africa that provide expert advice, Apple Authorised Repairs, Business, Education, training and technical support for anything and everything Apple.
Our iStore Assistant Manager is responsible to provide inspirational leadership to the iStore team and ensure that the iStore achieves or exceeds unit, financial and developmental targets in the iStore.
Ensuring that the iStore becomes synonymous with anything Mac in the customers eyes. Overall responsibility and accountability for the iStore customer experience and target achievement. Lead teams, provide supportive feedback, and ensure both team members and customers have a valued experience.
You need to have:
- Matric and tertiary preferred
- 3+ Years managing sales teams
- Retail operations experience and knowledge
- Leadership experience
- Matrix management capability to ensure co-operation across business functions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn quickly, being agile and nimble whilst thinking strategically
- Customer Focus
- Situational Awareness
- Organisation and Planning
- Effective Communication