Table of Contents
IStore | IOS Technician X1
Closing Date 30 September 2023
iStore is the home of everything Apple, and Africa’s largest Apple Premium Reseller. With a retail footprint of more than 30 physical and online stores across Africa that provide expert advice, Apple Authorised Repairs, Business, Education, training and technical support for anything and everything Apple.
The iStore Technical Support Technicians are a combination of technically strong individuals with great people skills.
Our iStore IOS technician, is responsible for all iOS repairs within the prescribed turnaround time stipulated by Apple, to ensure great customer service.
You would be responsible for providing adequate feedback and the repair documentation for each repair, as per AASP guidelines.
You need to have:
- Completed Matric
- Apple iOS Certified (ACIT) or similar technical qualification
- 2+ years experience in repairing mobile hardware
The right person for this role is someone with:
- Tenacity : Demonstrating enthusiasm and urgency, as well as striving for excellence, when it comes to achieving results and dealing with challenges
- Conflict Management : Managing complexity, disagreement, and conflict effectively and smoothly
- Situational Awareness : Understanding the situation, demonstrating the right attitude, and taking timely action
- Learning and Development : Open, motivated, and proactively seek learning and development opportunities