Table of Contents
IStore Cellular Trainer Opportunities X40
Closing Date 29 July 2023
To develop staff knowledge and competence on cellular networks . This role will also be responsible for providing Cellular Induction Training for all new staff that join the company, along with the logistics to arrange all of it.Responsibilities:
Training and Development
- Planning Cellular Training Calendar for all new starters, this includes creating Zoom Sessions for HR.
- Delivering sessions that are related to Cellular Products, Services and more.
- Planning sessions for in store Cellular champions and also ensuring that they have the relevant information needed for all sessions and that all new Cellular champions are ready to deliver sessions of high standard.
- Ensure that all next steps are clearly outlined and easily achievable based on the Company’s and Cellular partners requirements.
- Ensure all new starters and their managers are in constant communication with their next steps.
- Monthly reporting on progress of next steps to ensure that everyone is on track with their progress and know what needs to be done in order to move ahead to the next “Level” of their iStore Cellular journey.
- A learning path per network needs to be developed and reported on per users attendance and progress.
Cellular Partner Relationships
- Ensuring that all content is relevant and updated at all times and that iStore’s perspective are in line with the Company’s business areas.
- All staff and managers are aware when Cellular Partner Perspectives are taking place in order to drive attendance.
- Ensure that the work instruction content for Cellular partners is up to date with correct steps and shared on LMS for all stores to access.
- Build relationships with relevant Cellular partners training departments to ensure content is always accurate and training is delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all in store Cellular Champions are up skilled and ready to train and assist with all Cellular queries in store and that they are aware of focus areas and what to drive within their stores
- Responsible for ensuring all training devices are kept safe and stored in an environment where they cannot be misplaced or stolen.
- Ensuring that all training devices are updated with the latest software and ready for new starters to use.
- Driving induction attendance and giving feedback on overall experience.
- Ensuring that simulation reports are done and shared with relevant parties upon completion of induction
iStore Cellular Community
- Ensuring the planning and arrangements are being met every quarter, relevant parties should be aware of date of delivery and required content delivery.
- Being well prepared for delivery of the content and ensuring that content is relevant and meets the required output.
Coaching and Mystery Shopping
- Ensuring store visits are done when time is permitted to do so
- Discussing Mystery Shopping results with respective stores relating to Cellular options (identify training gaps).
- Ensuring a coaching session is completed with a staff member when visiting the store
- Establishing new ways of streamlining current processes
- Cellular experience on Vodacom, MTN and Telkom
- Understanding of the Cellular Partners and process thereof
- Planning and coordinating training events
- Learning Management System understanding
- Content creation
- Strong Administrative skills
Key Competencies Required:
- Highly motivated individual that is ready to help where they can
- Willing to step in where needed for any and all training requirements
- People Person
- Great communication skills