INVESTEC CSI 2022 BURSARY
Company: Investec, South Africa
Investec is an Anglo-South African international banking and wealth management group that provides a range of financial services to its client base in Southern Africa and Europe.
Investec Bursary covers:
- Investec offers full cost bursaries
Investec offers full cost bursaries to students who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments, and Finance)
- Commercial LLB
- Science and Mathematics
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Computer Science
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- BIT-Bachelor of Information Technology
- Business Science
- Must be South African citizens (SA ID)
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70% in English and at least 50% in all their subjects
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of university.
Note: Bursaries are awarded based on merit and financial need and for studies at select South African universities.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021