Table of Contents
Internal Sales Consultant | Fidelity X1
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Internal Sales Consultant that thrives in a sales environment.
What does an Internal Sales Consultant do?
An internal sales consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with existing and new customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Cost and quote Clients
- Open Sales order files where needed
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales consultants for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your scope
- Team with Sales Consultants to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online discussions on the product and Group offerings
- Proven Internal sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.