Intercare Group | Intercare Group X1
Closing Date 31 August 2021
INTERCARE IS HIRING!
LOCUM ENROLLED NURSE: GAUTENG REGION
Intercare Medical and Dental Centres situated in Gauteng are recruiting for locum Enrolled Nurses. The purpose of the positions is to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Nursing Council while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
Intercare is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting the Medical Practitioner in the pre-screening, treatment, and care of patients.
- Assist Medical Reception in prioritizing medical emergencies.
- Ensure compliance with Company’s debtors’ policy.
- Actively maintain stock management processes.
- Participate in monthly stock cycle counts.
- Maintain emergency trolley in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- When scheduled to work, act as the responsible person after hours to ensure smooth operations and escalate to the practice manager as and when required.
- Grade 12;
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Enrolled Nurse.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a clinical environment is a must
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) is essential.
- SANC Registration as an Enrolled Nurse
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2021
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.