Table of Contents
Intelligent Debt | Graduate Opportunity – Financial Assessor X1
Attention Graduates! We have an opportunity for you to use your qualifications for good.
If you’ve just finished your qualification in any financial-industry-related field – like Management, Finance, Business, or Accounting, for example – then keep reading, you’ll want to hear this.
IDM has permanent opportunities available for young, fresh talent like you. If you come with energy, confidence, and ambition the rest will come.
What is the rest you ask? Growth, exposure, support, and a chance to help real people every day.
Who is IDM
Are you looking to use your newly earned qualification not only in the finance sector but also to add meaning and purpose to your career? If so, IDM is the place to be.
The work we do and the way we do it makes a real, lasting difference to the lives of those we reach.
As an award-winning industry leader in financial advice and solutions, IDM is positioned to operate in a largely underserved market and will continue to grow. We have big plans for our future, and that could include you!
The people who thrive here genuinely care about making a difference, are self-motivated and driven, creative thinkers and collaborators, and are hungry to learn and grow.
If you’re keen to gain diverse work experience and personal and professional growth within a supportive and vibrant culture, then send your application through! We can’t wait to hear from you.
We are looking for intelligent and motivated graduates to join our Onboarding team as Financial Assessors, ultimately progressing into the Financial Consultant role within 6-12 months. As a Financial Assessor, you’ll contact consumers who need financial assistance and have expressed their interest in our services. First, you will gather their information and then you’ll provide them with a initial/light assessment of their financial position and educate them about the ways in which we can help them with our solutions.
You will need to be a quick-thinking and decisive individual who can manage client expectations and answer their questions in a timely and informative manner. As a Financial Assessor, you’ll be the first point of contact in a client’s debt management journey which makes you an important ambassador for the brand, and a significant part of our solution funnel. So, you’ll have to come with energy, friendliness, and professionalism.
In addition, you’ll be using our systems to connect with clients and transfer them to the next stage in our process (Financial Consultants) – so being tech savvy will be beneficial.
Financial Assessors are a key part of our consumers’ journey. We’ll provide extensive induction and role specific training to you, to ensure that you’re fully prepared for the challenge.
What makes this role even better, is that there are many opportunities to grow. Should you find yourself being a top performer, there is great potential for you to join our Financial Consulting team, where you can make an even greater impact on the lives of consumers.
Skills and Competencies we are looking for:
- Driven and goal oriented.
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, and organisation skills.
- Assertiveness and empathy.
- Active listening and good time-management skills.
- Contact clients who have made enquiries with the company to gather information about their financial situation.
- Assessing client financial information to determine their financial position.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients.
- Manage consumer engagements on our various platforms and/or Outbound Channels.
- Provide excellent customer service and manage client expectations accordingly.
- Transfer eligible consumers to our expert Financial Consulting team to complete a thorough assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivated to grow into the Financial Consulting team.
- Experience in a customer service or previous sales role will be advantageous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Access to bursaries to further your studies.
- Short courses to advance your career within IDM.
- Medical & Retirement Annuity Benefits and more.
- Half a day off for your birthday.
- Company Transportation is provided when applicable.
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is download the CV template fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.