Insurance Sales Consultant at SA Taxi Development Finance
- Permanent Intermediate EE position
- Midrand, Gauteng
- R8,000 – R10,000 pm basic salary plus commission and benefits
- Job 2344741 | Ref ISR01
- Posted 13 May 2020 by SA Taxi Development Finance
About the Position
Promotes and sells Insurance products to maximise sales by providing existing and potential customers with expert assistance and by offering a high level of customer service. Generates leads electronically and manually to achieve set sales targets. Responsible for a combination of sales and customer service, both pro-active and re-active. Duties include cross-selling to clients as well as nurturing the client relationship.
- Sales Representative
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Short Term / Life / Medical Insurance Broking
- 1 to 2 years Financial Advisory & Consulting Service
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer
SA Taxi prides itself as a focused partner to the minibus taxi industry.
We are committed to our clients and are a significant contributor to the financial empowerment of taxi owners. We finance small businesses – your taxi business – which helps create employment for an estimated 400 000 drivers, rank managers and associated service providers.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
About the employer
SA Taxi Development Finance
SA Taxi is a participant in the vehicle financing industry in South Africa and a member of the Transaction Capital group of companies.
SA Taxi regards its primary role as an enabler of affordable, safe public transport to the estimated 19 million commuters who travel the roads of South Africa in taxis daily.
SA Taxi regards its secondary role as a contributor to the financial empowerment of historically financially underserved and unbanked taxi owners who in turn are providers of employment to the drivers and rank managers and other ancillary employees.
SA Taxi regards itself as a vital catalyst for grassroots upliftment of fledgling SMMEs within the South African context.
SA Taxi seeks to be a preferred provider of finance, competing against the formal domestic banks that dominate vehicle finance in South Africa, through a detailed understanding of the needs of its customers and a deeper understanding of the underlying assets, a superior assessment of and response to individual owner’s credit capacity, responsive trustworthy relationships with motor dealers and manufacturers nationally and internationally, and exceptional administrative speed and efficiency.
SA Taxi believes that its future will be assured only by: * obtaining a clear understanding of the market dynamics, clients and commuters needs within the taxi industry
- unquestioned integrity in all its dealings combined with a predictive credit capability
- total compliance with all the laws of the land but in particular those related to competition and the granting and management of credit
- identifying credible counter parties and securing stable vehicle supply through legitimate and commercially viable long term relationships
- collaborative relationships with the Government, particularly the departments of Transport and Finance regarding vehicle safety and the Taxi Capitalization Process
- mutually respectful relationships with bona fide organisations established to represent the collective interests of taxi owners, taxi drivers and taxi commuters
SA Taxi sees the employment and retention of competent and committed management and staff as the foundation of all its achievements and relationships.