IIE MSA And IIE Varsity College| Lecturer (Independent Contractor) – Programming X1
Varsity College Sandton
Direct Reporting Line:
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
A Lecturer vacancy exists, at the Sandton campus, for the second semester, on the following module:
Module 1: Programming 1B: Java
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Honors degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Alternatively, A Bachelor’s degree in similarly related fields with programming or a similarly related field to the third-year level.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Lecturing experience in programm ing
- Work experience as a software developer/ application developer/ programmer
- Relevant Industry experience in your programme of specialty essential.
- Lecturing or teaching experience within a Tertiary environment is preferable.
- Please note that this is an Independent Contractor role.
- Positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 08:00 and 17:00
Owing to the volume of CVs received, we may not be able to personally contact all applicants. Only individuals whose qualifications and skills most closely match the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent Residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status.
- Should you encounter difficulty applying for this vacancy, you can email your CV (ONLY) directly to email@example.com