IEC | WAREHOUSE PICKER/PACKER – REGION 6 JABULANI
Logistics & Infrastructure
Job Purpose: The main responsibility of the Picker(s)/Packer(s) is to assist the local office with the supervised material and stock handling and will perform hi/has duties subject to the direct control and discipline of the Provincial Electoral Officer or his/her delegate.
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter with a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of the identity document; and
- a copy of driver’s license (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments, and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make an appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised, or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.