Human Resources Manager
Cape Town – Permanent
Ref No: FM/00138/19
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
ANOVA is looking for a Human Resources Manager, who will provide HR partnership and leadership to various programs and projects within Anova.
The position requires a professional who is proactive in identifying resources and formulating actionable recommendations to support ongoing operations and program transitions. They must be an articulate and persuasive communicator who is able to handle a broad range of HR issues in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Key duties and responsibilities for Human Resources Manager
- Provide comprehensive and holistic HR service on all aspects of HR.
- Ensure effective implementation of all HR processes
- Manage the overall level of people risk in the portfolio
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and relevant labor legislation.
- Build relationships and network with line managers through effective communication
Essential qualifications and experience for Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the following disciplines: Human Resources, Labour Relations, Organizational Development, and Industrial Psychology or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve HR related problems
- Sound experience in Employee Relations and Organisational Development is essential
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional Planning and organization experience.
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Sound knowledge and experience working with BCEA, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act and Labour Law
Submit your CV to Fuzile Madikane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 25 September 2019
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should assume that their application has not been successful. Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.