Human Resources Clerk X2
- Reference Number : refs/012107
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCES – SUB-DISTRICT D
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : MR BOLDWIN NEMUKULA – 011 694 3891
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification plus computer literacy certificate. 18 Months N6 qualification or National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, a minimum of one (1) year human resource management or administration experience in a Public Health environment will be an added advantage. Sound Knowledge of HR Acts, Prescripts-Interpretation and implementation thereof. Excellent verbal and written communications and good interpersonal relations. Preference will be given to males.
- Conduct recruitment and Selection process in line with relevant Acts and Policies. Leave Management, Capturing of PMDS documents on PERSAL as required by the DPSA. Processing and submission of all HR mandate to E-Government as required. Perform all Salary and Personnel related matters. Effective and efficient management of HR administrative aspects. Appointments, transfers, termination, salary administration and management of Conditions of service. Management of overtime. Provide accurate information/advice to all stakeholders. Address Human Resource administration enquiries, and perform any other duty delegated by the supervisors. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. All recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Preference will be given to males. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. A successful candidate must be willing to rotate with human resource management. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT SERVICES
Closing Date : 15-10-2021
|Are you a male with a Senior Certificate (grade 12)?|
|Do you have a computer certificate/computer literacy?|
|Do you have Sound Knowledge of HR Acts, Prescripts-Interpretation?|
|Do you have 18 Months N6 qualification or National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.