Human Resource Officer X1
- Reference Number: REFS/011381
- Directorate: Human Resource
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R257 508 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: MR MM Ledwaba. Tel. 012 564 6300
- Matric plus 10 years experience in Human resources, Matric certificate, and three (3) years national diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management/ Public management /public Administration. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Human Resource Administration and management. Persal certificate in Leave, Salary, and Personnel Administration. Driver’s license will be an added advantage. KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of Human resource management policies, PSCBC Resolution, Determination of leave of absence in the Public Service, Government Employee Housing Scheme, Government Employee Medical Aid Scheme and application of relevant Legislative framework such as Public Service Act, 1994 as amended, Public Service Regulations 2016, Basic Condition of Employment Act 1997, Code of Conduct in the Public Service. Labour Relations Act, Knowledge of Government Employee Pension Fund. and Online application of COIDA. SKILLS: Practical experience in Persal System and Pension Case Management, skills in Computer literacy. Intermediate level in Excel will be an added advantage. Good planning and Organising skills. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills. Good interpersonal relations. Communication skills. High level of reliability. Ability to handle information confidentially. Sound verbal and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Good telephone etiquette. Document management skills. Must have office administration competency. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds. Must be able to work under pressure and to take initiative and work independently and in a team. Must be self-motivated. Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature.
- General administration of pension matters. Approval of appointments, promotions, transfers and service terminations on Persal. Administer employee benefits such as housing allowance, medical and contributions, resettlements and allowances in terms of applicable PSCBC Resolutions. Ensure departmental compliance with relevant labour legislation, collective agreements, and directives. Collection of PMDS documents and report on Institutional levels: Coordinate submission of Performance agreements, reviews, and annual assessments, Assessments on PERSAL, Compile PMDS Data for static purpose, Compile and Prepare PMDS reports and submit to Provincial Office. Train subordinates in relation to conditions of service policies and procedures. Effective and timeous approval of Persal transactions. Supervise leave and PILIR, OHS, Employee wellness and training management in the institution. Administration of HR personnel records (HR Registry). Manage performance and development of supervisees. Writing of Submissions, memos, reports and presentations. Participating in compiling of operational plans, Risk management registers and Audit Action plans.
- Applications must be submitted on new Z83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department (DPSA)t. Certified copies of all required documents must be attached. Applications must be posted to Masakhane Provincial Laundry and Cookfreeze, Human Resource: Private Bag X06, Rosslyn, 0200.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Masakhane Provincial Laundry and Cookfreeze
Closing Date: 02-07-2021
|Do you have relevant experience in Human resource management?|
|Do you have persal certificate?|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.