POST 07/07: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER: PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (HCM & CS)
REF NO: G001/2019
Term: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
SALARY: R242 475 – R285 630 per annum plus 37% in lieu of benefits (Level 07)
- A relevant 3-year qualification in Human Resources, Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Administration practices and systems.
- Knowledge of the PSA, SDA, EE and PMDS, experience in the public service will be added as an advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resource Administration and Development; knowledge and ability to use technology or Computer efficient (MSOffice, Internet and emails).
- Performance Management Support: File and maintain performance contracts.
- Capture, file and maintain performance reviews/evaluation outcome letters.
- Capture poor performance responses and actions.
- Scan and file all performance related information on employee’s SM files.
- Assist with the capturing of Performance Agreements on PERSAL.
- Job Design and Evaluation: Assist with the Job Description databases.
- File and maintain job evaluation reports.
- Organisational Design and Post Establishment: File and maintain GTAC establishment files and documents.
- Assist with and file post establishment files and documents.
- Recruitment and Selection: Assist with the drafting and placement of job advertisements, filing and maintaining records.
- Assist with the screening and capturing of CV received and response handling of the ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ email box.
- Assist with the logistical arrangements pertaining to interviews, assessments, security and reference checks. Liaise with candidates and receive pre-interview information.
- Prepare interview packs for panel members.
- Training and Development: Assist with administration of training such as CIP, SMS Compulsory Training and short course, and maintain the training and development database.
- Assist with the collation of Individual Development Plans and maintain the plans. File and maintain training attendance records.
- Assist with the administration of the internal and external bursary scheme, and file and maintain records.
- Scan and file all bursary related information on the SB files. Assist with the skills audits, file and 10 maintain results.
- Secondments and Probation Management: File and maintain secondments requests.
- File and maintain secondments agreements.
- Capture, file and maintain quarterly probationary reports.
- Capture extensions to probationary periods.
ENQUIRIES: Kaizer Malakoane Tel No: (012) 315 5442
APPLICATIONS: Applications must be e-mailed timeously to email@example.com, or hand delivered to the National Treasury Reception desk at 240 Madiba Street, Pretoria, or potential candidates may apply online at https://www.gtac.gov.za/careers. Applications e-mailed should not exceed size limit of 4MB. Numerous e-mails can be sent with attachments. Please visit the GTAC website at www.gtac.gov.za for more information.
CLOSING DATE: 08 March 2019 at 12h00
NOTE: Only South African Citizens, and Permanent Residents need apply as per PSR 2016. Applications should be accompanied by a duly completed and signed Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service department). The post title and reference number must be clearly indicated on the Z83 form. A recent comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of qualifications and ID should be submitted. Short listed candidates must make themselves available for a panel interview on the date determined by the GTAC. All short-listed candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and the successful candidate will undergo security vetting in order to confirm Permanent employment. Recommended candidates may be subjected to competency assessments. Late applications, and those not meeting the requirements, will not be considered. If you have not received feedback from the GTAC within 1 month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Note: The GTAC reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised posts.
NB: Please share this with WhatsApp