Human Resource Information System Officer (HRIS)
- Package : R257 508.00- R303 339.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. O Masangane 012 529 3202
- Grade 12 certificate and proven MS Excel (Advanced), MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Minimum of three (3) years experience within a similar role. A relevant tertiary qualification or certificates in information systems and experience working in an agile delivery environment will be advantageous. Database Management and statistical analysis essential. Experience in researching and reading data and reports required. Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Be technological savvy and understand the important HR technologies. Knowledge of the Human resource management/information systems and HR intelligent apps in the public sector. Driver’s license.
- Maintain integrity and reliability of the digital Human Resources System and data. Design and maintain essential workflows within the digital Human Resource Systems and Automate Administration tasks. Evaluate and monitor the performance of the Human Resources Systems and e-HR services. Compile and consolidate Human Resources reports and provide ad hoc reports when required. Support HR Operations with analytics, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Oversee Human resource management systems and e-services such as Employee Self-Service, E-recruitment, E-Submissions, Employee document management systems, and automated workflow systems. Accurate management of personnel on PERSAL and business unit structures. Analysis of reports and data, correct discrepancies, and report to management. Monitor monthly spending on Compensation of employees and grants. Payroll management. Ensure quick and accurate flow of information within HR and the institution. Conduct in-service training on HRIS. Perform other duties as allocated by management.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 23-04-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 certificate and proven MS Excel (Advanced), MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint?|
|Do you have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within a similar role?|
|Do you have experience in researching and reading data and reports?|
|Do you have Knowledge of Human resource management/information systems and HR intelligent apps in the public sector?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.