HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/011453
- Directorate: Human Resource Management
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R 173 703.00 – R 204 612.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms L Louw 011 470 9190
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Degree/National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management or Knowledge of HR systems and procedures will be an added advantage. Computer literacy certificate. Good interpersonal relationship skills. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Report writing skills. The candidate should have the ability to work independently and, in a team, and under pressure. Must have organizing and planning skills. Ability to deal with confidential information. Strong orientation towards rendering a friendly client service.
- Render good customer service to the entire staff of the institution. Process appointments, transfers, terminations (including retirements and ill-health retirements). Capturing of all allowance claim forms on PERSAL. Process grading, promotions, and translation in rank. Responsible for capturing leave and PMDS documents. Performing annual leave audits. Perform recruitment and selection functions such as shortlisting and interview processes. Filing of relevant documents. Handle correspondence to and from e-GOV.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old form is outdated and will not be considered). An updated CV must be attached. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID Card must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested certified documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 09-07-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have a Degree/National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management or Knowledge of HR systems and procedures?|
|Are you computer literate?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.