ADMIN ASSISTANT [RECEPTIONIST] [1 POST]
Commencing salary notch: R208 584 p.a.
CENTRE: Head Office [Polokwane] [HOD’s Office)
A. Qualifications and competencies
A minimum of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4 plus
competencies as Receptionist.
A three (3) year Degree in Public Management / National Diploma in Office Management
will serve as an added advantage.
B. Knowledge and skills
Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook)
Information management, ability to analyze and present information for utilization by
Willingness to work under pressure and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Knowledge of records management.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Provide receptionist support service to the office of the HOD.
Render administrative support service to the office of the HOD.
Remain up to date with regard to prescripts / policies and procedures applicable to
his/her work terrain
ENQ: MASELESELE LM
TO: ALL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTSDEPARTMENTAL
CIRCULAR NO 50 OF 2019
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
1. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be
accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital:
Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists,
Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical
Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
and for hand delivery at 18 College Street Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR BETTER PURCHASE HERE