- Reference Number : refs/011721
- Directorate : Administration and Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145 281.00 – R 171 138.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr N. Hlungwani, Tel No: (011) 696-8363/8300
- Allocation of student’s nurses in the residence. Responsible for controlling access to the residence. Control of public visitors to the residence. Be able to handle pressure. Manage conflicts and maintain discipline at the residence. Maintain neatness and cleanliness. Compile a list of students’ nurses per floor and update it on monthly basis. Report all the maintenance issues to Facility Office on a daily basis. Compile monthly reports and submit statistics to the supervisor. Maintain team work and good working relationship with all stakeholders. Attend to all meetings, trainings and courses were necessary and give feedback.
- The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender and disability. Application should be submitted on a fully completed new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website (www.dpsa.gov.za), accompanied by a recently updated CV and certified copies of Qualifications, Certificates, Identity and Driver’s License (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be older than 6 months) N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. The successful candidate will be subjected to Pre-employment medical surveillance conducted by an Occupational Health Nurse, security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. It is the candidate’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted at Bonalesedi Campus (inside Leratong Hospital premises) 01 Adock Road, Chamdor, Kagiso or posted to Private Bag X55, Roodepoort, 1725 or apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing time is at 12h00
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bonalesedi Campus (inside Leratong Hospital premises)
Closing Date : 20-08-2021
|1. Do you have a Grade 12 or equivalent certificate?|
|2. Do you have a minimum of 1-year of experience in Accommodation service?|
|3. Do you have proof of computer literacy|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.