HOUSEKEEPER (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008931
- Directorate: Facility Management Department
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: 102 534.00 p.a(Plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms Mareme S M (011)898 8250
- Render quality customer care. Supervise staff living in the residence. Do daily floor inspections. Identify maintenance issues and report to the supervisor. Manage all aspects of accommodation, ensure security, confidentiality, privacy, and safety of residents. This includes locking up residence gates/entrances at night. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and colored people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 07-06-2021
|Do you have Abet Level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification?|
|Be able to work under pressure and independently?|
|Be able to work weekends, holidays, and night shifts:|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.