Hotazel Manganese Mines | Summer Internship Opportunities 2021
Position synopsis: Hotazel Maganese Mines is providing Vacation Work exposure to students who are interested in pursuing a career in mining related disciplines.
Requirements: The applicants must be pursuing or have completed studies at institutions of higher learning in the following fields:
- Mining / Rock Engineering
- Electrical / Mechanical
- Chemical Engineering,
- Mine Survey
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Operate according to the rules and regulations as stipulated in all respective work areas of the mine.
Please note: Potential candidates will be required to undergo medical assessments and interviews for selection purposes. In making the final selection consideration will be given to attaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act . Successful applicants are required to successfully complete the practical exposure.
Hotazel Manganese Mines will consider students from the local community where we operate and employees’ children.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A valid South African ID
- A copy of the Matric certificate
- Confirmation letter from the learning institution.
- A brief CV
- Proof of residence (copy of municipal water and lights or a letter from a Council member or Chief).
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting hard copies of the required documents in the box which will be available at Joe Morolong, Ga-Segonyana, Gamagara municipalities or Hotazel Security. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups South32 has an overriding commitment to safety and environmental responsibility