Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Travel Coordinator X2
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Travel Coordinator. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The Travel Coordinator will be the main point of contact for all travel related bookings, queries and will be responsible for setting up all internal and external travelling while providing a high level of service, managing implementations, policies and reporting relating to travel within the business.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Over 5 years travel experience within the travel industry
- Over 2 years administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Valid South African driver license
A Bonus To Have:
- Diploma or Degree qualification in Tourism
- Completed Matric
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Booking of flights, car hire and accommodation on behalf of Management, Team Members, Brand Ambassadors, Sponsors and Guests of Hollywoodbets.
- Ensures all bookings are done accurately, efficiently and timeously. These must be communicated promptly. Secure the most feasible travel deals available in the market in terms of price, quality and other factors specific to the travel requirement of the TM.
- Monitors and facilitates the use of company frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Assists with the calculation of forex orders, submit to Finance to place the order timeously to ensure that the team members travelling have their funds before flying.
- Responsible for ensuring that all company credit cards are activated for foreign travel.
- Has a detailed understanding of the rules and regulations for travel.
- Expected to understand the requirements for VISA applications and to complete these applications.
- Build a database of reliable accommodation in various cities, locally and internationally.
- Respond to issues which may arise with travel suppliers.
- Able to secure, cost and present excellent travel itineraries to management and the Team.
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales process including planning, costing, implementing and confirming itineraries; through to post-travel communications.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Has strong and diverse organizational, communication and reporting skills. Must ensure all forms of effective communication are used to ensure timeous completion of the booking.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle very large volumes with quick turnaround times.
- Manage a team of junior travel coordinators.
- Practice teamwork and mentor and assist team when needed.
- Able to present Monthly reports and complete presentation for all Travel that takes place.
- Execute any Adhoc requests from Executive/Senior Management.
- Available 24/7 in case of emergencies and for Team Members on International travel.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Demonstrate good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrate creative skills.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Must be results driven , be able to plan effectively and efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.