Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Time And Attendance Administrator X1
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Time and Attendance Administrator. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of daily clocking’s and attendance, ensuring accurate and complete timesheets are maintained for all team members.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
A Bonus to have:
- Experience in time and attendance.
What You’ll do for the Brand:
- Daily capturing of manual timesheets.
- Daily import of rosters and roster changes.
- Daily confirmation that all team members on People system are registered on Jarrison Time system, ensuring all team members are enrolled on the biometric system timeously.
- Daily change of details and access, per approved transfer and change form.
- Daily insert last day for biometric access for terminations.
- Daily exceptions report reviewed and liaison with payroll, time and attendance officers and managers to ensure exceptions are resolved timeously, escalate where appropriate.
- Weekly check of high low hours and shifts to report to Senior Time and Attendance Officer.
- Ensuring monthly low to zero hours report is sent to all managers ensuring complete and accurate response per the given deadlines. Schedule to be kept up to date and submitted to the Payroll officers, supervisor, manager and head of payroll by the given deadline.
- Reviewing of clocking inaccuracies on Jarrison Time system and making the required adjustments upon management approval.
- Daily report to Senior Time and Attendance Officer, to also include any unresolved issues.
- Assisting with Time and Attendance reports and data capturing as required.
- Filling of all documentation and reports as required.
- General capturing admin duties and reporting as required.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.