Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | SEO Specialist
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for an SEO Specialist Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for SEO/SEM, and manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience with SEO and technical
- Proven SEO/SEM, PPC experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Link Research tools etc)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Google My Business optimization
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Must be willing to also work within the various digital marketing functions (email, SMS, Affiliate marketing, web development, etc.). Willing to learn and broaden knowledge across the entire digital marketing scope
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Regular audits, both large and small
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. Keep abreast with best practices
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Good reporting skills, ability to review/ analyse reporting statistics and figures in order to identify trends and make relevant recommendations.
- Proven experience with Digital Marketing and the ability to apply advanced technical knowledge and skills associated with tools and technology through digital media applications
- Results driven approach
- Ability to use a specialized service to obtain/receive info to expand business
- Good project management skills
- Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs that will strengthen the institution’s brand and maximize product profitability.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.