Hollywoodbets | Senior FICA Supervisor X1
Closing Date 24 June 2021
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Senior FICA Supervisor to be based at our Umhlanga office in Durban. This position is responsible for the management of operations and daily reporting of the FICA Department (Voice and Non-voice Campaigns). The position will also be responsible for managing supervisors and process management, resource management, shift management, compliance, efficiency management, and service excellence for internal and external customers. Also, the Senior FICA Supervisor will be responsible for new innovations and initiatives for improving resolution times and service excellence.
- 2 years experience working within a Call Centre environment.
- 2 – 3 years in Compliance preferably working with FICA regulations.
- 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Responsible for overall team performance and reporting thereof.
- Daily and weekly reporting with regards to targets and management of the team
- To manage the achievement of targets and team performance in accordance with operational procedures.
- Staff motivation and retention of Supervisors.
- Ensure adherence to POPI Act.
- Conduct research on changes in the FICA regulations to guide businesses on the best approach.
- Implement initiatives to increase awareness around FICA across the relevant departments.
- Liaison with Quality Assurance and FICA Compliance team to understand the areas of improvement and arrange training to bridge the gaps.
- Understand the business goals, aligning all approaches to best achieve these goals.
- Work closely with Internal Audits to continuously understand where potential risks are. Address these risks and ensure that appropriate interventions are proposed/implemented to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service in their dealings with customers and other internal team members/Departments/Branches.
- Review internal control procedures to ensure that controls are in place to manage team members/team accountability and to be proactive in managing and highlighting potential concerns.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand and image are promoted through excellent customer service. Conduct regular effective coaching sessions to develop FICA Agent.
- Develop an action plan to increase performance and productivity for underperforming Team members.
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Ensure that the facilities are well maintained and in working condition.
- Assist with any adhoc projects/tasks that might be required.
- Implement reporting systems for campaigns
- Checking of the system on a weekly basis – SMS’s being received by Customers
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Communication and interpersonal skills to deal with people on all levels within and outside the Business, including suppliers and team.
- Great planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of FICA Regulations & Compliance.
- Exceptional management and mentoring skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Sound product knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to take accountability and be continuously quality-focused.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensuring consistent reliability.
- Must be available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- Impressive reporting and analytical skills in Excel.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.