Hollywoodbets | Sales Team Leader X1
Closing Date 13 August 2021
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Team Leader (Outbound) to be based at the Umhlanga Office in Durban. This position is responsible for daily reporting of Outbound Sales Department (pending and dormant) campaigns. This position will be responsible for the daily management of the Outbound Sales team, ensuring that daily/monthly sales targets are achieved by all TM’s consistently. The Outbound Sales Team Leader follows the internal control procedures in relation to the telephonic betting experience and tracks performance respectively.
- Computer literate.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- 2 Years of Sales experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Relevant qualification.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- 2 Years within the Gaming and Betting industry.
- Responsible for driving performance to ensure Daily/Monthly targets set are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and ensure that all internal control procedures are followed. Report on deviations to procedures and corrective actions.
- Work closely with internal audits to continuously understand where potential risks are. Address these risks and ensure that appropriate interventions are proposed/implemented in order to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service/sales principles in their dealings with customers and other internal team members/departments/branches.
- Ensure the department is optimally staffed at all times.
- Review internal control procedures to ensure that controls are in place to manage staff/staff accountability and to be proactive in managing and highlighting potential concerns.
- Ensure that the company brand and image are promoted through excellent customer service.
- Conduct regular effective coaching sessions in order to develop sales agents.
- Develop an action plan to increase performance and productivity for underperforming TM’s.
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Identify ways in which to increase motivation and teamwork and to foster a positive work environment.
- Conduct regular effective team meetings in order to keep the team informed at all times.
- Review training needs continuously.
- Conduct performance reviews with team members.
- Implement strategies to manage staff conduct and ensure poor performance procedures/disciplinary processes are followed consistently where required.
- Provide daily reporting analysis highlighting performance and stats of all TM’s.
- To ensure proper, transparent communication between departments in order to provide accurate information to the team such as promotions & marketing.
- Provide constant feedback on-call structure and closing skills by listening to live calls as well as conducting side-by-side coaching sessions.
- This is a position of trust and high ethical standards are expected within this role.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Great planning and organizational skills.
- Sound product knowledge.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to take accountability and be continuously quality-focused.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Impressive reporting and analytical skills.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.