Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Reconciliation Clerk X3
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have amazing opportunities for Reconciliation Clerks. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring validity of revenue, expense, deposits and withdrawals and any other transactions and eliminate misappropriate of company assets and / or financial reporting.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Completed Matric with English and Mathematics.
- Computer literate.
A Bonus To Have:
- Completed or studying towards a diploma/degree, majoring in accounting or auditing will be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
What You’ll Do For the Brand:
- TUV reconciliations.
- Tote reconciliations.
- Bank EFT Deposit reconciliations.
- Betting reconciliations.
- Credit Card reconciliations.
- Manual transactions reconciliations.
- Auditing receivables (credit card or other).
- Perform cash counts when requested.
- Perform paperwork audit and daily recons.
- Reconciliation of Masterfile.
- Ensuring shortages, a transposed onto the recovery Masterfile.
- Ensuring shortages are escalated and followed up with weekly.
- Ensuring weekly deadlines are met timelessly.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Establish recommendations for the information collected.
- Perform research and development as required.
- Determine compliance with policy and procedures.
- Stock counts and fixed asset counts and confirming vending stock.
- Perform branch Food and beverage stock counts.
- Reporting daily observations to your senior and manager.
- Assisting the branches and/or relevant department to clear queries.
- Reporting to management.
- Reconciliation of pastel accounts.
- Submitting daily/ Weekly timesheets.
- Voucher verification.
- Work in concurrence with the team and be a team player.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as they arise.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and always show initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.