Hollywoodbets | Project Support Specialist X1
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Support Specialist to be based in Durban, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible to assists Retail Operations with various projects and reporting on the status of the projects. Ensuring efficiencies and effectiveness of operations for Focus branch projects. Reporting on improvements to Focus branches and making recommendations on possible changes. Assisting with site investigations as well as visiting regions and branches.
- A Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel intermediate).
- Experience in Operations Support.
- A Drivers Licence.
- Project Management experience.
- Planning and organizing of projects across Retail and other departments and platforms.
- Setting up of task teams in order to roll out various projects successfully.
- Communicating to the business on projects on an ongoing basis.
- Detailed project management reports are sent to management on a weekly basis.
- Identifying trends or irregularities that may need further investigation or information.
- Assist, support and advise Regions on all aspects of Retail Operations.
- Monitor Focus branches and assesses efficiency and effectiveness of control procedures around expense control.
- Planning and roll-out of marketing campaigns/ strategies with Regional teams.
- Analyzing monthly accounts of Focus branches.
- Daily and ad hoc reporting to management.
- Daily reporting to management on daily reports, audit reports from regions, or any other departments.
- Looking at new opportunities to assist with streamlining operations with other departments.
- Analyzing various projects and setting project management task lists with deadline dates.
- Reporting on different projects to provide important details that can be used to help develop future forecasts, marketing plans, guide budget planning and improve decision-making and progress and growth, identify trends or any irregularities that may need further investigation.
- Visit branches and observe day-to-day operations and work with the team to improve performance.
- Set up different marketing strategies to help Focus branches to improve.
- Problem-solve issues raised at HUTS and Regions in order to find quick solutions with short and long-term fixes.
- Ensure that all outstanding items are attended and report through areas outstanding and when a project is completed.
- Visit sites with the Commercial Manager to assess the viability of potential sites.
- Working with the Projects Team to track build progress with regular site visits to assess progress (KZN region).
- Assisting rollout of new products within the Retail environment and working closely with Ops Support Team to ensure sign-offs are completed.
- Attend to urgent HUTS-related issues and ensure these are resolved and reported.
- Will be required to travel from time to time on short notice.
- Manage data security and accessibility.
- Other Adhoc duties requested by the manager
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.