Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Project Consultant (X2)
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for Project Consultants (x2), based at Umhlanga, Durban. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
As a Project Consultant you will be responsible for managing branch and building set up/improvement of branches both existing and new. Ensuring that new branch set up, fitting and maintenance requirements are finalised within specified timeframes and aligned to the design and floor plans required considering the company branding standards. Liaise with relevant service providers/contractors and manage these projects from start to finish.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Project management experience,
- Office design experience,
- Building management experience.
- CAD experience
A Bonus To Have:
- A relevant degree/diploma.
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Project manage branch design and layouts. Work closely with the design office regarding branch layout plans for implementation, considering customer and product requirements and needs to maximize the brand and profitability. Consider cost/profitability factors during this process.
- Work with the team to scope branch branding requirements, fittings requirements and new concepts for branches in terms of flow as well as look and feel. Ensure that the shop fitting is completed timeously.
- Management of building contractors (plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, etc.) and close liaison with landlords.
- Ensuring that the building supplies/furniture/equipment is sourced and that the building is ready as per agreed timeframes. Ensure that fitting related stock is sourced timeously for new branches/building extensions – liaising with the buying department on technical equipment required such as furniture orders and stock balances.
- Branch closures to ensure branch is in required conditions upon exit in terms of requirements from landlords and removal of fittings where applicable.
- Assist in negotiations with landlords where required.
- Ensure that branch maintenance/signage/branding is as per company standards (all existing and new branches) – aesthetically. Have a keen eye for detail, considering the LSM customer group and product mix in the branch as well as the company required standards.
- Work closely with the maintenance manager regarding maintenance priorities and technical issues in branches.
- Maintain open and honest feedback in all communication, in the event of unsure as to what is required discuss with colleagues to avoid making costly or unnecessary errors.
- Produce technical and working drawings using CAD
- Read and understand typical construction drawings and plans.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate strong cost management skills.
- Ensure quality outcome is achieved.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and implement work plans.
- Demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details.
- Ensure that you consistently deliver the required business results.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time effectively.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.