Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Mobile Clerks X5
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Mobile Clerk (Branch). Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for reaching daily, weekly, and monthly mobile sales targets and all other targets related to increasing the mobile customer base. Understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities. Represent the brand professionally and positively.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Sales/Marketing or Promotional experience.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Reaching sales targets.
- Promote the mobile brand by attracting the attention of prospective and existing punters.
- Registration of new customer accounts.
- Processing and Submitting FICA registration documents.
- Ensure new customer uses the sign-up bonus to bet when the account is opened. Navigating customers how to bet on the mobile application.
- Ensuring that the cash up procedure is correct. Reporting all shortages to management.
- Capture clock-in times and submit to Store Manager for sign off, and practice good time management.
- Might be required to move between branches and stores as per operational needs
- Any other related duties that might be required.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TUV (top-up voucher), and Understands TUV distribution, the functionality of TUV, and related processes.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful.