Hollywoodbets | Mobile Clerks – Field (X2)
Hollywoodbets have exciting opportunities available for Mobile Clerks (Field) to be based in East London, Eastern Cape. This position is responsible for assisting clients with any account and betting queries. Responsible for reaching daily and monthly mobile sales targets and targets related to the increase in mobile customer base, providing frontline assistance to key account holders. reaching daily, weekly, and monthly mobile sales targets and targets related to the increase in mobile customer base.
- 6 Months to 1-year of sales experience.
- Adherence to Hollywood dress code. Dressed in Hollywood attire as per prescribed rules and regulations.
- Assist clients with account and betting queries.
- Reaching daily and monthly mobile sales targets, TUV targets and targets related to the increase in mobile customer base. Drive daily sales through the effective demonstration and/or explanation of mobile products, usage methods and services to persuade punters to purchase products or use services. Conducting user-specific training where required.
- Drive mobile marketing campaigns at the branch to increase sales.
- Promote the mobile brand. Set up and arrange displays at the outlet to attract the attention of prospective and existing punters.
- Registering of new customer accounts. Submit FICA registration documents when opening a new account (FICA requirements: Clear ID and Proof of address not more than 3 months old)
- Ensure that FICA documents are sent daily to the FICA Department. Ensure that a picture is submitted.
- Ensure new customer uses the free voucher to bet when the account is opened. Show the customer how to bet on the mobile applications.
- Keep work areas neat and tidy to promote a positive image to customers.
- Ensure that cash-ups are done in accordance with cash-up procedures. Responsible to ensure that there are no shortages. Report all shortages to management.
- Print out vouchers as verification of clock in times and submit to Store Manager for sign-off.
- Ensure appropriate management/safekeeping and maintenance of the mobile equipment or inventory received.
- Might be required to rove between branches and stores as per operational needs.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent Listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be results-driven.
- Good understanding of Mobile and Internet betting, Betting procedures and types and TUV (top-up voucher) distribution.
- Strong systems and sales knowledge.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.