Hollywoodbets | LPM Attendants (X6) – Alberton Branch
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for LPM (Limited-Out Machine) Attendants to be based at our Alberton Branch, in Gauteng. LPM Attendants will manage the Limited Pay-Out Machines (LPM) by ensuring effective service is provided to customers. Constantly on the lookout for opportunities to improve customer service and manage customer needs by ensuring effective and efficient payouts to customers. Ensure that all payouts made have followed the appropriate compliance process.
- 6 months within the Gaming or Betting industry.
- Previous experience in LPM (Limited Pay-Out Machine) operations.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the Gambling Board rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the company’s internal control policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that good customer service is provided by being friendly, helpful, polite, and courteous always.
- Ensure daily operations of the Gaming Area runs efficiently.
- Ensure all LPMs are in working order on daily basis.
- Reset LPM’s and process hand pays as per the procedure.
- Ensure downtime is minimal, actively reporting all machine faults to the manager.
- Ensure that Housekeeping is above the normal standard in the Gaming Area.
- Ensure cash management of your daily float according to defined processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate cash payments are made to customers.
- Ensure there are no fraudulent transactions or falsified entries on any reporting systems (manual\ electronic).
- Assist the LPM Supervisor with daily operations including promotions and cashing up and cash clearance of the LPM Machines.
- Actively working on increasing set targets.
- Uniform to be worn smartly according to internal policy.
- Must be able to work shifts and weekends.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values.
- Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
- Work closely with the LPM Manager and suggest areas of improvement to ensure that the Gaming Area attracts and retains guests.
- Must be available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to show initiative always.
- High ethical standards and must always be reliable.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.