Hollywoodbets | IBranch Product Specialist X2
Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities for X2 IBranch Product Specialists to be based at our Umhlanga office in Durban. This role will be managing online products by maintaining current betting platforms and introducing new features, solutions and products in order to increase revenue and market share through online betting offerings.
- Experience in a Supervisory/Management role.
- 1 – year Betting knowledge and Industry Experience.
- Experience in a project management role.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- 3 – years’ experience in the casino industry.
- Maintain all current betting platforms (mobisite, website, USSD) by identifying shortfalls and introducing new features and solutions.
- Provide overall leadership and direction in the development of betting platforms.
- Identifying new innovations and assessment of Competitors.
- Develop and drive software development project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases throughout implementation, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress and coordinating actions.
- Ensure enhancement of the Mobisite, Website, Syx, refer a Friend, TUV, and other Company products, and Improving the functionality for the end-users of these applications.
- Evaluate consumer understanding and insights- Consumer experience with the Brand and possible enhancements where required.
- Competitor analysis reporting.
- Project lead all product testing before releasing to live environment.
- Market awareness and strong Relationship Management abilities.
- Identify root causes of customer and audit queries and look at ways and initiatives to reduce specific customer/audit queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
- Communicating with departments to identify work shortfalls and areas where the development team can assist in improving work processes.
- Assist and advise the developers and software architects on how an application should work, what needs are to be met, and dictate the flow and user interface to determine what the users must-see by providing them with Business Requirement Documents.
- Conduct and supervise group testing of complete applications and software.
- Identifying and eliminating the factors within the applications that may pose a risk to the business.
- Market research and product development.
- New business ideas and improving current business work practices.
- Involvement in making user manuals for system applications.
- Working closely with our betting traders and ensuring we maintain the desired GGR margins and implementing measures and strategies to correct instances where this objective is not met.
- Dealing with all betting-related queries for clients.
- Analyzing risk and fraud related to the product.
- Analyzing the odds relevance and accuracy.
- Highlighting high-risk or high spend/win clients.
- Defining functionality required front and back end of SyX and mobisite/web.
- Reporting on product performance and metrics.
- Assist with completion of the BRD for integration and enhancements.
- Perform testing on functionality and odds of all product releases.
- The key link between Software Development and the business.
- Negotiates commercials relating to the product.
- Creates BRD through collaboration with the Betting Product Owner.
- Perform full-cycle testing of product functionality and odds.
- Drive Marketing plans for the product within iBranch/retail.
- Ensure sufficient handover to the Betting Product Owner before a live release.
- Review Contracts, looking for additional value or reduction in commercials.
- Setting up strategic meetings with partners to growth figures, implement strategies, add products.
- Dealing with compliance for GB approvals across all provinces.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong reporting and writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Manage data security and accessibility.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.