Hollywoodbets | FICA Compliance Administrator X1
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a FICA Compliance Administrator (Senior) to be based in the Team Support Office in Durban, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible to ensure overall compliance with regards to the Internal Policies, Risk Management Compliance Procedures, and the FIC Act and reporting to management thereof.
- 2 – 4 years of administration experience.
- Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s Licence.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
- Reviewing unusual online client fluctuations based on preset parameters and conclude on the findings of the FICA Compliance Administrator in regard to the possible indicators of money laundering.
- Performing a weekly completeness check on all cash transactions, singular or aggregated (where possible/identified), are successfully reported to FIC within 48hrs.
- Collecting and analysis of data.
- Review the daily distributed queries and facilitate the resolution.
- Escalating all uncleared queries to management.
- Monitor all GOAML accounts daily for notifications.
- Assist with the improvement of procedures and compliance.
- To remain completely independent and adhere to the confidentiality of the role.
- Reporting to management.
- Ad hoc tasks and requests.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.