Hollywoodbets | Customer Service Representative X4
Closing Date 02 September 2021
Bonne Garde Support (Pty) Ltd has exciting opportunities available for X4 Customer Service Representatives to be based in Team Support, Umhlanga, Durban. The incumbent will provide professional customer experience to our UK customers by handling live chats/ emails/ internal messages. Attend to account verification/ documents images and withdrawals timeously.
- A minimum of 1-year customer service or contact centre experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and have a high comprehension of the English language.
- Computer literate and typing skills.
Excellent consistent customer experience:
- Ensure Customer chat satisfaction targets are achieved consistently.
- Ensure the correct shortcuts are utilized when responding to Customers.
- Provide service excellence through practicing the Customer engagement principles by portraying the behaviours in relation to the Bonne Garde Support purpose.
- Provide and ensure best Customer ethics.
- Ensure confidentiality of Customer information is maintained.
- Ensure that quality assurance behaviours are adhered to according to the quality assurance definitions list.
- UK daily monitoring is completed every 15 minutes.
- Identify service breakdown, Customer needs and proactively follow the escalation process.
- Adhere to the policy and procedures for complaints and dispute handling.
Engaged and committed people:
- Live the BGS group values.
- Take personal accountability for your performance and career by following the Performance Management Process.
- Display a positive response to performance feedback.
Efficiency and effectiveness:
- Report for duty 30 minutes before shift start time to be successfully logged on and in available status.
- Ensure you adhere to your daily schedules.
- Be flexible with changes to the schedules due to unplanned reasons.
- Report any system or technical issues to your respective Team Leader immediately.
- Report any fraud or unlawful activity to your respective Team Leader.
- Ensure you keep yourself abreast of all changes or new information within the Hollywoodbets International and Bonne Garde Support.
- All UK documented processes are adhered to.
Risk and compliance:
- Be aware of risk implications and in need refer to our Risk Team.
- Keep abreast with new Legislations, Policies and Procedures all the time.
- Report all unlawful activity to Management.
- To ensure all UK compliance training is completed annually and you apply the UK policies and procedures relating to Anti-Money Laundering, Responsible Gambling, and General Data Protection.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be results-driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful