Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Contact Centre Manager Voice X2
Closing Date 31 July 2023
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Contact Centre Manager Voice x2. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and daily reporting of the iBranch Contact Centre – Voice. The ideal candidate will be responsible for systems and process management, operations management, cost management, resource management, shift management, compliance, efficiency management and service excellence for these teams.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Leadership.
- 3-5 year’s call centre management experience.
- Experience in Dialer systems and IVR.
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience.
A bonus to have:
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Ensure the accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly reporting statistics.
- Ensure that resources are trained to effectively and timeously attend to the administration function.
- Conduct training needs analysis to highlight training gaps and strategies to rectify
- Ensure that departments are optimally staffed to manage costs per seat vs services delivered/turnaround times.
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Ensure the various CRM’s/Systems is set up to enhance workflows and implement such systems, efficiencies and reporting capabilities for campaigns.
- Develop quality measures to rate quality of service delivered and turnaround times – include appropriate areas that are campaign specific. Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality outputs where there are shortfalls
- Identify ways in which to increase motivation and team work and to foster a positive work environment
- Resource management of a diverse team, responsible for setting direction/targets and conducting the day to day people management function of the team
- Conduct performance reviews with the relevant Managers and ensure that performance reviews are conducted for the remainder of the team
- Implement strategies to manage staff conduct and ensure poor performance procedures/disciplinary processes are followed consistently where required
- Review training needs continuously
- Ensure that any staff movements (recruitment, transfers, promotions, terminations, etc) are reported to HR and proper processes are followed
- Ensure that resources are trained to effectively deal with account queries, audit queries and account updates.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service principles in their dealings with customers and other internal team members/departments/branches as well as turnaround times for account queries
- Ensure that the Hollywood brand and image is promoted through excellent customer service
- Identify root causes of customer and audit queries and look at ways and initiatives to reduce specific customer/audit queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query
- Implementation of CRM (Customer relationship Management) system to increase reporting capabilities, increase efficiencies and automate the query resolution and escalation process
- Implement Digital strategies to enhance the customer experience through better technology and automation
- Ensure queries are resolved timeously and at point of call where possible
- Monthly iBranch management meeting reporting, trend reporting, resource management reporting etc.
- Work closely with other iBranch functions such as mobile department, Internet and Digital Marketing Department in order to understand the dependencies that exist between departments.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Ability to drive open and transparent communication between teams.
- Ensure process is followed in order to deliver high quality output.
- Ability to manage and prioritize activities to achieve results.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- High sense of responsibility to one’s own work.
- Understand the mobile betting application and the internet betting platform.
- Understand the different betting types and betting procedures.
- Strong reporting skills.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.