Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Compliance Officer X1
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Compliance Officer. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regard to the Internal Policies, Risk Management Compliance Procedures
With Hollywoodbets, You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Matric with English
- Computer literate
- 1-2 years administrative experience
A Bonus To Have:
- Completed or studying towards a diploma/degree, majoring in Compliance, AML, Auditing.
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Maintain professional interaction with clients
- Maintain high quality standards when handling client interactions.
- Review Client KYC documents and complete due diligence checks.
- Monitor Screening of Politically Exposed persons and Sanction Monitoring and escalate possible matches promptly.
- Monitor unusual online client fluctuations based on pre-set parameters and conclude if there are material indicators of the presence of money laundering.
- Drafting of Suspicious Activity Reports for the submission to the Nominated Officer.
- Sample checking marketing adverts and affiliate sites to ensure that they meet the marketing standards and codes as set out by the CAP and the ASA.
- Attend to Deposit limit change requests.
- Review enhanced due diligence requests for SOW etc.
- Conduct thorough Source of Wealth reviews.
- Monitor and identify players that require interactions for safer gambling.
- Communicate safer gaming options to identified clients using provided channels of communication.
- Ensuring all suspicious transactions are escalated to the senior and relevant reports submitted.
- Prepare Data Protection Request promptly and accurately.
- Manage data erasure requests.
- Adhere to the policy and procedures for complaints and dispute handling.
- Maintain accurate records of all Interactions.
- Escalating all uncleared queries to seniors timeously.
- To remain completely independent and adhere to the confidentiality of the role.
- Reporting to Senior Compliance Team Leader.
- Ad hoc tasks and requests.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability
- Demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm and motivation in daily tasks
- Ability to work in fast fast-paced environment along with the ability to adapt to change
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.