Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Bursary Opportunity Coordinator 2024
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Bursary Programme Coordinator. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible the development, implementation, and coordination of various programmes to support the bursary programme. The Idea candidate will plan, manage, coordinate, implement and all support programme activities related to student support and student development.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Valid driver’s license with 2 years active driving experience.
- Computer Literate (prior experience using Microsoft suite)
- 2-3 years’ work experience.
- Proven experience in program development, implementation, and coordination.
- Strong understanding of educational and career development principles.
A Bonus To Have:
- A degree/ diploma in a related field.
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Design and develop comprehensive programmes to support the bursary programme, ensuring alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Facilitate the bursary candidate’s successful completion of their studies and preparation for the world of work. This includes but is not limited to: mentorship and psychosocial support, leadership development, and the transition to tertiary education.
- Liaise with institutions where necessary.
- Rollout of training with the team with regards to the programme planning and implementation of the bursary process.
- Facilitate student vacation work.
- Liaise with Onboarding Specialist for effective onboarding of graduates into the business where applicable.
- Together with Bursary Specialist, identify mentors to assign to bursary students.
- Together with the business, identify opportunities to host students in order to integrate them into the business.
- Facilitate effective communication with the students.
- Participate in and attend related company promotional events where required.
- Relevant and regular reporting.
- Ad hoc related projects and duties
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Must have an outstanding sense of customer focus.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!