Hollywoodbets | Bursary Manager 2022
The Hollywood Foundation has an exciting opportunity available for a Bursary Manager to be based in Umhlanga. The incumbent will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the Bursary Programme for internal and external recipients. This role includes the collaboration and networking with institutions for the attraction of suitable talent as well as the strategic planning, policy and process development, and effective implementation of the Bursary Programme.
- 2 – 3 years’ Project Management experience
- Computer Literate (prior experience using Microsoft Office)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of the BEE Code of Good Practice
- Review, improve, develop and implement strategies for the Bursary Program.
- Ensure that the policies, processes, and practices are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements and support the organization’s objectives.
- Together with Marketing, facilitate successful bursary campaign rollout
- Ensure proper and objective identification and selection process of recipients.
- Verification of all student documentation
- Ensure accurate bursary payments are made timeously and are in line with the allocated budgets.
- Tracking payments and contract requirements.
- Ensure all bursary information is properly stored and maintained.
- Assist with information relevant to BEE audits.
- Participate in and attend related company promotional events where required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the recipients and relevant institutions.
- Manage the bursary team to ensure all objectives are timeously met.
- Relevant and regular reporting.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong management skills.
- Ad hoc related projects and duties
Skills and competencies:
- Project Management
- Good listening skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer Orientation
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted with 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.