Table of Contents
Hollywoodbets | Betting Risk Analyst X8
Closing Date 13 August 2023
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for Betting Risk Analysts (8) . Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The Betting Risk Analyst will be responsible for identifying and mitigating potential business risks relating to the resulting and odd creation of sport and horse racing events. To select a sample of test data and test the validity and accuracy of the data.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Matric with English and Mathematics
- Computer literate
- Strong understanding of Horse Racing and Sports Bookmaking
- Valid Drivers License
A Bonus To Have:
- 1-2 years of auditing or bookmaking experience
- Completed or studying towards a tertiary qualification with auditing or accounting as one of the majors
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Validate a sample of manually resulted events daily.
- Validate a sample of manually cancelled events daily.
- Monitor and scrutinize all betting risk reports to identify possible fraud.
- Investigate any possible fraud and conclude accordingly.
- Remain up to date with all the betting software updates and related risks.
- Monitor and audit event creation, pricing and results.
- Assist with operational procedure enhancement across all betting functions.
- To continuously look for new methods to mitigate company risk.
- To remain completely independent and adhere to the confidentiality of the role.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills along with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Work under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates exceptional level of customer service and quality skills
- Must be able to plan effectively and efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to coach and train and develop soft skills
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate workshops in a professional manner.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.