Hollywoodbets | Betting Risk Analyst X1
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Betting Risk Analyst to be based in the Team Support Office in Durban, Umhlanga. The role is responsible to identify and mitigate potential business risks relating to the resulting and odd creation of sport and horse racing events. To select a sample of test data and test the validity and accuracy of the data.
- Computer literate (MS Word and Excel)
- 1 – 2 years of admin experience.
- Strong understanding of Horseracing and Sports Bookmaking.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Completed or studying a related Diploma or Degree.
- Validate a sample of manually canceled events daily.
- Monitor and scrutinize all betting risk reports to identify possible fraud.
- Investigate any possible fraud and conclude accordingly.
- Remain up to date with all the betting software updates and related risks.
- Monitor and audit event creation, pricing, and results.
- Assist with operational procedure enhancement across all betting functions.
- To continuously look for new methods to mitigate company risk.
- To remain completely independent and adhere to the confidentiality of the role.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and always show initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.