Hollywoodbets | Area Manager (Retail) Limpopo X1
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager (Retail) to be based in Polokwane, Limpopo. The position will be responsible for ensuring the growth of the branches in the allocated area and taking account of the management function in order to ensure smooth running and management of the operations within those branches. This includes improving the area’s financial performance in terms of sales, cost control, productivity and efficiency, resource planning, customer service levels, reporting and company policies, legislative and statutory policies. Ensure that all branches comply with legislative requirements and standards of excellence.
- Management experience
- Valid driver’s license
- A relevant Degree/Diploma
- Develop and implement plans to attain forecasted growth/other targets
- Review branch locations and possible relocation options where applicable to ensure maximum returns
- Communicates financial targets to each branch and measures branch performance
- Plan for growth in resources through identifying a pool of candidates that can be drawn from if there is a need
- Budget management. Review the regional costs by scrutinizing each branch’s cost and identifying irregularities and trends
- Conduct regular visits to all the branches in your area
- Ensures branches operate optimally through sound people management. This includes recruitment, on-boarding and training, payroll, clock watch- time and attendance, and other such procedures as well as the implementation of performance management and disciplinary procedures. Ensures that branch team leaders/managers implement the set procedures timeously
- Partners with marketing to ensure branches reach their intended financial targets
- Ensures all new team members has received the necessary training before they start
- Arranges regular meetings with the Branch TL or Manager/s to discuss targets, business challenges and resolutions thereof
- Ensure superior customer service and customer experience. Proactively address customer complaints and ensure customer feedback is positive. Build strong relationships with regular customers/punters.
- Ensuring Branches are compliant with legislative requirements
- Reduce and resolve audit queries
- Ensure branch facilities, building and equipment is well maintained. Ensure all branches are neat and tidy, according to the Hollywood standard. Performing branch inspections to ensure compliance with legislation and Hollywood standards
- Daily reporting
- Reporting on areas as and when required/requested
- Ensure pro-active approach in providing timeous feedback to requests
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent people management skills.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Financial acumen
- Strong sense of accountability and problem-solving skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted with 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.