HELPDESK PRACTITIONER X1
- Reference Number: REFS/011534
- Directorate: Human Resource Management
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 173,703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. Portia Makotwane (011) 689 8898
- Matric Certificate plus, Knowledge and use of Persal System. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. 3-5 Years working experience in Human Resource/Help Desk environment.
- Follow standard help desk procedures. Respond to emails, telephonic and walk-in queries from internal and external employees seeking help with regards to HR-related matters. Log all help desk interactions. Provide help desk support and resolve problems to employees’ satisfaction. Assist staff members with confirmation letters and certification. Direct critical queries to relevant personnel. Keep relevant HR forms for staff. Keep a master file of all HR documents. Perform PA duties. Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions. Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Support and provide guidance to clients. Receive all HR correspondence and documents.
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer: Department of e-Government
Closing Date: 16-08-2021
|Do you have 3-5 Years of working experience in Human resources?|
|Do you have Knowledge and use of Persal System?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.