Handy Man (FMU)
- Reference Number: REFS/008571
- Directorate: Support Services
- Number of posts : 1
- Package: R145 281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. S. Gule, Tel no: (011) 535 3094
- Grade 10/Abet level 1 with 02 years of relevant experience Grade 12 with 01 years or more relevant experience. Qualification in maintenance or any trade certificate, ability to read and write with good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Attend to minor electrical, plumbing, and carpentry, and general maintenance in the Hospital. Assist where need arises e.g. garden machinery services. Perform facility site assessments using snag list to identify malfunctions. Verify completed and outstanding defects, liaising with GDID Adhere to Infection Control and Occupational Health and Safety guidelines. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications must be submitted to: – Tara the H Moross Centre, P/Bag X7 Randburg 2125 or hand-delivered to: No. 50 Saxon Rd, Hurlingham,2196 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tara the H Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date: 23-04-2021
|Do you have Grade 12?|
|ABET level 1 or Grade 10?|
|Are you able to read and write?|
|Can you work under pressure?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.