Table of Contents
GWK Trading | Clerical Assistant X1
Closing Date 01 September 2023
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Assist with grain grading and perform general and administrative support
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum 1-2 experience in a similar role
- Grain Grading courses would serve as advantage.
- Computer literate
- Clear Criminal Record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with grading rules and regulations by reporting any discrepancies of the quality of grain to direct Supervisor
- Inventory management: receive inventory and ensure accurate control thereof
- Provide general and administrative support
- Intake dispatch and reconciliation of products and dispatch of documentation
- Intake / Producer inquiries
- Perform and assess grading in respect of all products
- Ensure excellent service delivery
- Be a GWK ambassador and a good team player.
- Computer literate
- Good administration skills
- Good Communication skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px