GROUNDSMAN (X2 POSTS)
(Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
SALARY: R102 534 per annum
CENTRE: Lentegeur Hospital
- Minimum requirement: Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience: Appropriate experience in gardening and maintenance of large grounds.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Be physically strong.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Ability to read, speak and write in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good problem-solving skills and be physically strong.
- Basic knowledge of garden tool maintenance.
- Maintain gardens, cut trees, tend to flower beds and weed eradication.
- Perimeter and fence inspection. Moving of equipment, assets, and furniture from offices and wards on the Estate.
- Support to colleagues and supervisor.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. AS Brandt, Tel No: (021) 830-2704
APPLICATIONS: The Chief Executive Officer: Lentegeur Hospital, Private Bag X4, Lentegeur, Mitchell’s Plain, 7785.
FOR ATTENTION: Mr. T Twalo
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2021