POST 07/70: GROUNDSMAN
REF NO: 080319/39 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R96 549 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE: IBOM Central Operations Usutu Vaal: (Standerton, Komati, Boschkop and Grootdraai Pump Station)
- Knowledge of using mobile machines.
- Ability to work under supervision independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate.
- Fencing, weed control, Garden maintenance, cleaning of dams’ premises and canal housekeeping at the pump station.
- Loading and off.
- Loading of equipment’s.
- Unblock drains.
- Adhere to all OHS Act.
- Operate lawn mower/ Tractor, Prune trees, cut grass and water plants.
- Digging trenches.
Mr DJ Mbokazi Tel No: 017 712 9400
Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Area Manager: Department of Water and Sanitation. Private Bag X2021, Standerton, 2430 or hand delivered in office number 1 Grootdraai Dam, Admin Building, Standerton, 2430.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms PN Myeni
CLOSING DATE: 08 March 2019
- Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All SMS shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools” People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please share this with WhatsApp