Gold One | Graduate Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 27 November 2020
Gold One Modder East Operation is a gold mine situated in Springs in Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, approximately 30kms east of Johannesburg, in the Gauteng Province.
The Mine is offering Internship opportunities for the academic year 2021 as per the table below.
INTERNSHIP Ref no: IEINT01-11-20
- MINE ENGINEERING [x1]
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING [x1]
- FINANCE [x1]
- SUPPLY CHAIN [x1]
- HEALTH AND SAFETY [x1]
- HUMAN RESOURCES [x1]
- METALLURGICAL PLANT [x1]
- MINERAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT [x1]
- SOCIAL AND LABOUR PLAN [x1]
- 3 year’s Diploma or Degree in relevant studies.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required and essential Flexibility is required and essential (able to work rotational shifts)
- Mining Related candidates must be able to work underground and in Red Zones.
- Proof of residence is required.
- South African Citizenship
- To be considered, candidates must have a clear Criminal Record
- All candidate must be medically fit Must be 18 years and or above
The Gold One Modder East Operation commits to fair and transparent screening processes based on academic performance. Applicants must be from Springs, Benoni, Brakpan, and Nigel. This is due to Gold One’s commitment to the development of its immediate mine hosting communities. Applicants will be expected to participate in an interview process and to have the minimum academic requirements stated above.
How to Apply
Please Submit Applications with Reference No IEINT01-11-20 clearly quoted on your application or in the subject line of eMail applications
⦿ No application will be received by the HR Officers in person
⦿ Internal application forms are available at the Time and Attendance office or directly from the Recruitment offices
⦿ Applications without a reference number will not be processed.
Posted in the designated application boxes outside the HR Offices and Security Offices
Email Applications: email@example.com