62 / 100
GL | Admin Officer 2021
- Reference Number : REFS/006827
- Directorate : Security and Facilities Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Caiphus/ Andy, cell: 071 474 7078/51
- Matric plus Secretarial Diploma/ Public Management or relevant qualification, coupled with 2-3 years’ experience in general administration work and 2 years’ experience in office administration in drafting of memos and or reports. Competencies: Office administration, excellent Communication and report writing skills, Customer services, interpersonal and problem solving and skills. Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999, Supply Chain Management and procurements processes.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of projects funded by the Directorate, prepare monthly reports and submit to the Deputy Director: Building and Energy, manage store room, stock and maintain the register, ensure timeous ordering of cleaning materials, refreshment, stationery and uniform for unit general workers. Manage delivery of stock. Follow up with service providers on outstanding deliveries and invoices. Ensure rrenewal of DSTV subscriptions for the Executives, Procurement of newspapers and contract renewal thereof. Coordinate Procurement of office furniture and cutlery for newly appointed personnel and or existing ones where necessary. Assist with management of facilities, outsourced cleaning services contracts and other facilities maintenance services contracts where possible. Supervise employees reporting to you. Develop and maintain an efficient and effective filling system for the sub-directorate. Drafting and typing of documents and submissions for procurement of goods and services for the sub directorate. Provide support in terms of monitoring of budget usage for the sub directorate.
- It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. Preference will be given to people with disabilities. Applications should be submitted strictly online at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ or http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity (no postal or hand delivery applications will be accepted). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Co-Operative Governance and Traditional Affairs
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 16-11-2020
|Do you have a Matric plus Secretarial Diploma/ Public Management or relevant qualification?|
|Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in general administration work and office administration in drafting of memos and or reports?|
|Do you possess the following competencies: Office administration, excellent Communication and report writing skills, Customer services, interpersonal and problem solving and skills. Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999, Supply Chain Management and procurements processes?|
|Do you reside in Gauteng?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.