GENERAL WORKER LEVEL 2
- Reference Number: refs/007768
- Directorate: Asset Management
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr. T Wessels 011 470 9032
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification. Good verbal and written communication skills. Good numeracy skills. Interpersonal relationship and teamwork ability. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels. Must be self-motivated. Must be physically healthy to perform labour intensive duties.
- Collection of all equipment from departments for repairs. Deliver all repairs received to respective departments. Storage of items for repairs in a safe area. Delivery of new assets to the allocated departments and assist with the barcoding thereof. Moving of all condemned assets to the condemning area. Always keep condemning/surplus area clean and tidy. Ensure that the surplus area is always locked. Assist with disposal management. Assist with bi-annual asset verification. Distribution of all AMU documentation. To perform all AMU related activities as instructed by the supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed Z83 form (obtainable from any government department) with an updated CV attached. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag x20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 29-01-2021
|Are you physically healthy to perform labour intensive duties?|
|Do you have grade 10 qualifications?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.